Monday, September 1, 2014

Inexpensive DIY Glass Canister Filler

Hey everyone! So here is another craft idea. It's super easy and super inexpensive.

I will be linking to: 

These are my glass canisters and the were looking a little boring. 

I used some construction paper from the dollar store and my paper trimmer.

I cut orange paper into strips.

Then folded them back and forth. They kinda resemble crinkle cut french fries.

I then inserted them into my glass canisters.

And there you have it! A cute fall glass canister filler.

Hope you liked it! 😊

1 comment:

  1. Oh pretty Lucy, you are so talented, my friend. I love this idea with the canisters and perfect for the Fall season too!
    Thanks for popping in to see me, you always make me happy!
    Have a lovely week ahead.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for all your lovely comments. I enjoy reading them all. You make my day and reading them makes me happy. :)

Lucia